Geoff Penn – Photographer
I’m Geoff, and I am a Wedding Photographer based in the beautiful City of Brighton and Hove on the sunny south coast of England. I specialise in photographing:
- sports events,
- portraits – people or pets (or even both!),
- corporate photography
- and with my wife Linda, weddings, civil partnerships and engagements,
If you think that you might wish to use me to make photographs for you, please feel free to contact me.
I am a member of the
- Canon Professional Network – Gold Grade
- Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (SWPP)
- Society of International Sports & Leisure Photographers (SISLP)
- National Association of Sports Professionals (NAPP)
- Fellow of the LPI (FLPI)
- Accredited by the Football League.
Also I’m a club photographer for the Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club, and licensed by the Premier League.
I sit on the side of the pitch taking photographs of the match action, as well as taking photos of the young mascots before the match, and the official Man of the Match hospitality photographs afterwards.
I also photograph the Development Squad and Academy teams, the Women’s teams, and the Girl’s Centre of Excellence.
For your peace of mind, I hold professional civil liability insurance, and for our mutual protection here are my terms and conditions.
If you are curious, or a photography fiend, here’s a list of my camera gear.
Feel free to contact me with no obligation.